Amity Elementary School serves as the foundation for the future of our students.
We ensure a safe, respectful, and responsible environment that supports and challenges students to achieve their potential while fostering our students' love and excitement of learning.
Value Statements: Beliefs that guide our actions
- Provide a rigorous, viable, innovative curriculum with clear goals, high expectations, and measurable results that develops the greatest potential in every child.
- Maintain a constancy of purpose with all team members collaborating toward a common goal of success for each learner.
- Ensure a child centered learning environment where students are allowed and feel comfortable taking educational risks.
- Develop our students' self-discipline, work ethic, and confidence in one's ability to excel.
- The school, parents, and the community are partners with mutual responsibility in our students' learning.